1. Personal information collected by VB, and purpose and reason of such collection of personal information
(Purpose of use)
· To operate, improve, personalize the Site and Services provided;
· Communicate with you regarding User Account and Site updates;
· Provision of Services and information related to the Site;
· To send you more relevant educational content and marketing/advertising information from VB or on behalf of VB partners;
· Development and research of new services;
· Provision of notification relating to questionnaires, events and the like to users and provision of information to users via emails;
· Coordination with third party institutions (Ministry of Health, and the like);
· For system administration and to report aggregated statistical information about browsing patterns and actions which do not identify any individual;
· To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Please be assured that the personal information collected, used or disclosed for these purposes; VB will protect it as required under the relevant Personal Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation. In the event a data intermediary is used, the personal information disclosed to them is held with the same security and confidentiality measures and protocols that VB have.
2. Information to be collected
3. Parties with whom VB may share/disclose personal information
If you are a healthcare professional, we may request that a third party validate your licensure status and other information against available databases of healthcare professional. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, we may provide these companies and individuals with personal information about you so that they can fulfill their responsibilities to us, however, we do require that they agree to limit their use of this personal information and agree to comply with all relevant personal data protection regulations to the fulfillment of these responsibilities. Advertisers: When you are exposed to an advertisement through the Services, VB may provide your personal information (such as name, specialty, and country of residence) and information about your engagement with the Services (e.g., whether you viewed, interacted with or requested information about promotional content) to advertisers and their agents or potential advertisers and their agents. Additionally, when you become a registered users of the Services, we may provide your personal information to potential advertisers and their agents.
4. Possibility of disclosure of information
VB may disclose your personal information to a third party (a) when it is necessary to observe laws and ordinances, (b) when it is necessary to protect a person from death or serious bodily injury, (c) when it is necessary to prevent acts of fraud or abuse against VB or Users, (d) when it is necessary to protect the ownership of VB (e) when an order is issued by the government or court, (f) when it is necessary to improve public health and promote the sound growth of children, (g) when the information is used as statistical information in which personal information cannot be identified, (h) when the consent of users has been obtained, or (i) when VB otherwise determines that the disclosure of information is reasonably necessary.
5. Transfer of personal information overseas
6. Management method of your personal information
VB will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely protect your personal information. Furthermore, VB will continuously exert efforts to develop functions to safely maintain your personal information; provided, however, that VB does not warrant complete security, and will not be liable in any way for any damage caused by the vulnerability of security.
7. Access, Retention and deletion of personal information
8. Contacting you
If you wish VB to correct, amend or delete your information acquired by VB, or if you have any inquiries or concerns concerning VB, the Site, Services or privacy, please send your message to email@example.com
11. Governing Law